Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cafe racer, italian style by Legopaede



Finally a new bike from Legopaede!!!

Legopaede is one of my favorite builders, and after is last build (at the end of 2007) I been waiting for news, especially in this folder... Then in the last week, legopaede presented in his brickshelf gallery a new version of his bike 4. I has very happy to see that legopaede is still active! And now Legopaede presented is new bike, an cafe racer, italian bike style!

At first instance when I look to the first picture of this bike it seamed an Ldd reendered built =D very cool photos!!!



Legopaede always use the same scale of bikes, and always uses the 8430/8417 wheels.
The bike as very nice details, great handlebar and brake levers and a modified front suspension "inner shocks" ; )


 

Check out more pictures and details HERE!!!


Thans for visiting!








3 comments:

  1. Cool stuff! Love the rear suspension and the double exhaust system.

    On a separate note, Kurt: I built a Honda CB1100 and would be happy to send you the pictures. Where should I email them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello pre-zli,

    Thank you for your comment ;)

    you can find my contact by pressing in my name "kurtSoares" or in the "About me" part, at the right column of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete